FAU Spotlight Whitening Mask Review
What it is:
The Spotlight Whitening Mask is a pure cotton sheet mask that instantly brightens and whitens dull and uneven skin tone.
Which skin type is it good for?
- Acne scars
- Age spots
- Dark spots
- Uneven skin tone
If you want to know more:
FAU Spotlight Whitening Mask is made with 100% pure cotton to help minimize skin irritation and to maximize capacity of active ingredients for ultimate brightening and whitening. It contains the polyphenol-rich guava extract (6 times more Vitamin C than orange) instead of purified water as the base to provide anti-aging benefits as antioxidants such as Vitamin C and E neutralizes free radicals to protect your skin from damage. The powerful combination of melanin-inhibiting and skin-brightening ingredients, niacinamide, alpha-arbutin, ipomoea hederacea callus culture extract and tranexamic acid instantly reduce the appearance of hyperpigmentation such as acne scars, dark spots, and discoloration to provide visibly brighter, whiter, youthful and radiant skin.
How to use (Suggested usage):
1. Apply once or twice a week or as needed. When incorporating this facial mask into your skin care routine, use after you cleanse and tone.
2. Start with a dry, cleansed face.
3. Apply the mask across your face. Spread along the eyes, and adjust the fit slightly by pulling up the slits so they adhere to the face perfectly.
4. Pat gently but firmly to ensure mask fits the facial contours.
5. Leave on for 10 to 15 minutes, as desired.
6. Gently remove the mask and lightly massage any remaining liquid into your skin or wipe off. Do not rinse.
7. Discard the mask after a single use.
- Guava Extract: Supports anti-aging
- Blue Complex: Extracts of borage, cornflower, lavender and chamomile
- Niacinamide, Alpha Arbutin, Water Lily Extract & Ipomoea Hederacea Callus Culture Extract: Inhibits melanin production
- Tranexamic Acid: Brightens and whitens skin
Guava Extract, Dimethicone, Butylene Glycol, Hydrogenated Polydecene, Niacin Amide, Glycerin, Bisage-18, Methyl Ethyl Methyl Silane, Sodium Palmitoyldoline, Water Lily Flower Extract, 1,2-Hexa Diorca Prill Hydroxic Acid, Sodium Carbomer, Trehalose, Caprylic / Capric Triglyceride, Sodium Hyaluronate, Cyclomenta Siloxane, Titanium Dioxide, Magnesium Chloride, Hydrogenated Lecithin, Sodium Acrylate / Sodium Acrylic Loyldi methyl taurate copolymer, iso-decan decane, polysorbate 80, ammonum acrylyl dimethyl taurate / spico polymer, American morning glory callus culture extract, cornflower extract, corn starch, leon peel oil, hyacinth Extract, chamomile petals, borage extract, tranexic acid allantoin, clary extract, lavender water, palmidoyl tripub tide -5, tetradecyl aminobutyroyl ylaminobutyric urea trifluoroacetate tocopheryl acetate , Palmitoyl dimap tide -5 diaminobutyyl hydroxythreonine,alpha-arbutin, di-sodium DTA
Origin of product:
Made in Korea
Also known as:
FAU 스포트라이트 화이트닝 마스크
FAU Perhatian Permutihan Topeng
FAU Menyoroti Memutihkan Topeng
FAU mặt nạ làm trắng
FAU Singapore, FAU Malaysia, FAU Indonesia, FAU Vietnam, FAU Thailand, FAU Philippines, FAU HK, FAU Taiwan, FAU India, FAU Australia, FAU UK, FAU USA
#K-Beauty #KBeauty #KoreanBeauty #KoreanSkincare # KoreanFaceMasks #KoreanMasks # Korean Mask #BrighteningMasks # Brightening Face Mask #WhiteningMasks # Whitening Masks # Whitening Mask Review # Skin Whitening Mask #FAU #FAUSpotlightWhiteningMask #FAUMasks # Face Mask For Brighter Skin # Mask For Brighter Skin # Face Whitening Mask
About the Brand:
FAU is a Korean medical and spa cosmetic brand for skin care professionals in spas, clinics and hospitals.